Rose Black Baccara
Rarely do you come across a rose with this flower color. In the bud the Rosa 'Black Baccara' looks like black. When the flower opens, the petals turn dark red. The rose belongs to the so-called hybrid tea roses.
The petals look like velvet. The young leaves of the shoots also have a red glow and only then turn to deep green. The flowers are singular or with triangles on a stem and smell very light.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight