About Rose Blushing Reeva
If you're looking to add a splash of a peachy-coral color to floral designs, this rose will absolutely do it.
Rose Blushing Reeva
Rose Blushing Reeva ensembles shades of delicate peach and a light coral color blended together, to create a delicate look while adding a pop of color to floral designs.
Wonderful and Delicate Opening
The opening of Rose Blushing Reeva, along with the number of petals is impacting and beautiful. What also makes it a very valuable rose is its durability and long shelf life.
Rose Blushing reeva Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight