About Rose Fiction
Its relatively small but vivid blooms open wide.
As though a painter mixed red and yellow pigments none too carefully on the palette, Rose Fiction’s juicy orange color takes up both shades with charming variations.
Small but Vivid
The relatively small but vivid blooms of Rose Fiction open wide and budded side shoots add to the textural impact.
Rose Fiction Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight