About Rose Lighthouse
Deep and pure yellow, even when fully open
Rose Lighthouse is deep, pure yellow even when fully open – a characteristic that other yellow variety species often miss. As such, this is the most popular variety in Latin America with decent market popularity in the United States, especially amongst the florists.
Rose Lighthouse was the first member of what is called the 'House Series' of roses, with other members including Whitehouse and Brickhouse.
Rose Lighthouse Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight