About Rose London Eye
A romantic garden rose that blooms in very large soft pink flowers.
Rose London Eye
Rose London Eye is a romantic rose that blooms in very large soft pink flowers. The flower shape resembles that of a garden rose: the composite heart fills with many small petals when it opens.
The rose has a vintage look and combines beautifully with wildflowers in a casual bridal bouquet, but Rose London Eye is also beautiful as a mono bouquet.
Rose London Eye Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight