About Rose Lorraine
The perfect choice for special gifting and events like weddings.
The Lorraine rose has a marvelous color, a soft green tone down into a delicate and elegant soft peach-pink color. Is the perfect choice for special gifting and events like weddings.
Grace, Gentleness, Joy, and Happiness
This pale pink rose conveys grace, gentleness, joy, and happiness; and isn't that exactly what we all want to experience when we buy or get such a wonderful rose?
Rose Lorraine Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight