Tulip Double Surprise
Tulip Double Surprise is an amazing double tulip. On the outside, these petals are dark pink. The petals become soft pink and eventually completely white in the middle.
Often Several Flowers on a Stem
There is no tulip the same as this beauty. Her very richly filled flowers are overflowing with petals. What also makes her unique is that there are often several flowers on a stem.
Tulip Care Tips
- Cut the stem 2-3 cm with a clean, sharp knife or scissors.
- Place the flowers in a clean vase with fresh water and use flower food in the correct dose. This will keep the leaves firm and green, the flowers will keep their beautiful colors better, and the tulips will last much longer.
- If the tulips are bent, leave the tulips wrapped in paper or foil for about an hour. This will straighten up the stem.
- Place the flowers in a cool place and keep them away from sunlight and drafts.
- When the water gets cloudy, just repeat these steps. Tulips grow, so the 2-3 cm you cut off will probably have grown back again.