About Charmelia Blanca
A crystal clear, white charmelia with beautiful full branches
Charmelia Blanca stands out because of its crystal clear, white color and its beautiful branches. Wonderful in a bouquet, but also as a solitary flower.
Because of the many ramifications, it is a good filler and the color has the right expression to stand out. Up to 21 days, she remains exceptionally long in shape. Classy solo in a vase, yet absolutely charming and eye-catching in mixed floral arrangements. Enjoy Charmelia: a strong, rich flowering timeless florinca-type beauty with more flowers per stem than you have ever seen.
Charmelia Blanca Care Tips
- You can enjoy your alstroemeria charmelia cut flowers for several weeks if you treat them well.
- Place the flowers directly in a vase with flower food. If available: use special alstroemeria flower food. This ensures that the buds open beautifully, that the intense colors remain, and that the flowers last up to 60% longer compared to water alone. Also, it keeps the leaves nice and green.
- Cut the stem 2-3 cm with a clean, sharp knife or secateurs.
- Remove any fallen leaves from the water.
- Refresh the water when it becomes cloudy.