About Lily Trebbiano
An exceptionally colored lime-green flower with some soft creamy hints.
Lily Trebbiano is an exceptionally colored lime-green flower with some soft creamy hints. That makes it a perfect flower for a summerly arrangement. Trebbiano was named after the group of Italian grapes because of its greenish tones.
Hybrid Longiflorum and Asiatic Lily
The lightly scented Lily LA Trebbiano with its dark anthers is a hybrid between a Longiflorum and an Asiatic type. This is abbreviated to 'LA'.
Lily Trebbiano Care Tips
- Always use a clean vase (do not use metal or antique crystal vases) and fresh COLD tap water
- Add flower food: following the instructions on the back of the pack regarding the volume of water
- Cut at least 2 cm off the stem, yet 5-10 cm is better
- Cut the stems with a sharp, clean knife or secateurs at an angle to prevent damaging and flattening of the stem
- Remove lower leaves which otherwise will be in the vase water
- Be careful where you place your (mono) bouquet: flowers don’t like draughts, direct sunlight, proximity to a heater, smoke, or the ethylene gasses of ripening fruits!
- Top up with fresh water and the same flower food when the water has decreased to about 1/3 of the height of the vase