About Rose Baronesse
A shape reminiscent of classic garden roses.
Medium and dark pink mingle in Rose Baronesse’s perfectly round, fully quartered rosettes — a shape reminiscent of classic garden roses.
Its small to medium-sized flowers open wide to a brilliant display of petals radiating in wavy curves from the golden center. Rose Baronesse is the sister of Rose Mariatheresia.
Rose Baronesse Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight