This gorgeous iridescent, classic-style rose exudes charisma. Its bud is embellished with a bountiful set of petals in shades of peach-orange at the center and a nuanced coral/pink exterior.
With petals that are slightly ruffled at the edges, Rose Confidential is another great and colorful rose that adds spectacular texture to any arrangement.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight