Rose Constance is so feminine with layers of ballet pinks and deeper hues opening from a cream heart in a billowy ballgown shape. Each rose is different from the palest cream and pink to deeper pink tones, but all are equally enchanting.
Apple & Pear
Rose Constance has a unique fragrance, which reveals hints of apple and pear.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight