About Rose Free Spirit
Its spiraling, wavy-edged petals come in persimmon, gold, and a range of pinks, set off against dark green foliage.
Rose Free Spirit
Breaking all the rules, Rose Free Spirit offers in one rose a whole bouquet of luscious, bright, and cheerful colors that change over time and from one flower to the next, setting vibrant, flirtatious hues next to one another like the swirling skirts of a flamenco dancer.
The spiraling, wavy-edged petals of Rose Free Spirit come in persimmon, gold, and a range of pinks set off against dark green foliage. Adding to its charm is her light lavender fragrance.
Rose Free Spirit Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight