About Rose Freedom
A must-have during Valentines but an amazing way to say "I love you" on any ordinary day of the year!
Known as the 'red of lovers', red is the color of fire, love, and seduction. Eye-catching, intense, and stimulating, the Freedom rose is a must-have during Valentine's but an amazing way to say "I love you" on any ordinary day of the year! Add romantic charm to your event with Rose Freedom.
These have large, cup-shaped blooms with a velvety texture. The petals are a traditional, true red, making them perfect for any type of event.
Rose Freedom Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight