Rose Leonora (Previously a.k.a. Rose Ella)
Rose Leonora was previously known as Rose Ella. Her creamy, ivory petals unfurl into a beautiful ruffled bloom with a central cluster of stamens. Leonora's pure simplicity perfectly evokes a relaxed style.
Rose Leonora stands out not only for its looks. The fragrance of citrus and cucumber is truly nose-catching.
Rose Leonora Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight