Miranda courts attention with sugared almond shades and a decadent cherry blossom center. Her large, shapely rosette blooms with outer petals flecked with natural green that gradually unfurl and fold back.
Rose Miranda stands out not only for its looks. The fruity fragrance with hints of spring flowers is truly nose-catching.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight