Patience’s milky white petals have a classic creamy center with hints of pale, buttery yellow. Naturally elegant soft buds ruffle out into sculpted yet delicate cups.
Rose Patience stands out not only for its looks. The intense and clean scent of Old Rose fused with lemon is truly nose-catching.
Rose Patience Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight