About Rose Pink Wave
A great color that almost seems a bit mystical
Rose Pink Wave
The Rose Pink Wave has a great color that almost seems a bit mystical. The flower is filled richly from the inside with beautiful pink petals.
An Instant Designer's Favorite
Rose Pink Wave opens gracefully and - very important - completely. This makes the an instant favorite with designers and florists. No worries about blooming, just enjoy the splendor.
Rose Pink Wave Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight