Purity’s pearly white petals have a delicate hint of peach and a romantic dusting of blush in the center. Feathery light petals open from a small bud to a magnificent open, relaxed bloom.
Rose Purity stands out not only for its looks. The fresh and distinctive scent of rose water is truly nose-catching.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight