Rose Quicksand is the perfect bridal flower. This stunning hybrid tea rose has a classic shape with a touch of attitude. The color is a soft and sweet nude color, like beige with a natural, almost pearl-like effect.
True Rose Experience
Quicksand is more than simply wonderful to look at, it offers the true rose experience. It opens up into a fantastic bloom and then will tantalize the senses with its sensual fragrance. Above that all, it is a strong rose to be used in bridal floristry arrangements.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight