Rose Red Torch
Red Torch is a red rose with large blooms, well suited for the Kenyan high-altitude climate. Its red color combined with the straight-up flowers gives this flower the impression of a bright red torch.
A Great Addition
With stem lengths of 50-80 cm, this is a great addition to any wholesaler and florist collection.
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents from the necks bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight