About Alstroemeria Estee
A unique and special salmon pink alstro.
What immediately stands out about the Alstroemeria Estee is its unique and special salmon pink color. Because the branches are very uniform in shape and length, Estee can be used well in mixed bouquets.
Estee has a very sturdy, high-quality branch. This not only gives the flower an elegant appearance but also ensures that the branch holds up well in a mixed bouquet or as a mono bunch.
Alstroemeria Estee Care Tips
- You can enjoy your alstroemeria cut flowers for several weeks if you treat them well
- Place the alstroemerias directly in a vase with flower food. If available: use special alstroemeria flower food. This ensures that the buds open beautifully, that the intense colors remain, and that the flowers last up to 60% longer compared to water alone. Also, it keeps the leaves nice and green
- Cut the stem 2-3 cm with a clean, sharp knife or secateurs
- Remove any fallen leaves from the water
- Refresh the water when it becomes cloudy
- Cut a few centimeters off the stems if the ends have gotten a little spongy