Alstroemeria Florinca Green Crown
Green Crown is a florinca variety with an exclusive look. The big green flowered crown is so royal that a single stem per bouquet is sufficient to fill your bouquet well.
For Every Season
Alstroemerias are suitable for every season, with brightly colored flowers, and are usable in a wide range of applications. The flower arrives at the florist green and in the bud, after which bouquets are created with cheerful colors that suit every moment.
The Florinca Series
Florinca is a series of spray alstroemerias. Unlike the regular alstros, these flowers have many smaller blooms that make every single stem fill a vase.
Alstroemeria Care Tips
- You can enjoy your alstroemeria cut flowers for several weeks if you treat them well
- Place the alstroemerias directly in a vase with flower food. If available: use special alstroemeria flower food. This ensures that the buds open beautifully, that the intense colors remain, and that the flowers last up to 60% longer compared to water alone. Also, it keeps the leaves nice and green
- Cut the stem 2-3 cm with a clean, sharp knife or secateurs
- Remove any fallen leaves from the water
- Refresh the water when it becomes cloudy
- Cut a few centimeters off the stems if the ends have gotten a little spongy