Lily Watch Up Supra
Lily LF Watch Up Supra is a very elegant, classic white beauty! These chalice LF (Longiflorum) lilies catch the eye with their timeless elegance. Each stem of this Watch Up is a classic beauty and a sight to behold.
The flowers of Lily Watch Up Supra are directed upwards. This gives them their own style and makes them less vulnerable.
The 'Supra' in its name comes from the fact that this Longiflorum has no less than at least 3 flowers per stem, whereas a regular LF has 1 flower.
Lily Care Tips
- Always use a clean vase (do not use metal or antique crystal vases) and fresh COLD tap water
- Add flower food: following the instruction on the back of the pack regarding the volume of water
- Cut at least 2 cm off the stem, yet 5-10 cm is better
- Cut the stems with a sharp, clean knife or secateurs at an angle to prevent damaging and flattening of the stem
- Remove lower leaves which otherwise will be in the vase water
- Be careful where you place your (mono) bouquet: flowers don’t like draughts, direct sunlight, proximity to a heater, smoke, or the ethylene gasses of ripening fruits!
- Top up with fresh water and the same flower food when the water has decreased to about 1/3 of the height of the vase