About Rose Explorer
One of the best true red roses available
Rose Explorer is a sensational variety with dark red, deep velvety tones that make them one of the best true red roses available. The large, cup-shaped blooms have a medium fragrance.
Perfect for Centerpieces
Explorer is perfect for any occasion, adding a romantic charm to any event. It is a great flower for use in centerpieces.
Rose Explorer Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight