About Rose Juliet
A classic shapely form and full cupped heart.
Rose Juliet’s is David Austin Wedding Roses' signature bloom and wedding favorite. Juliet owes her world-renowned status both to her trademark luminous peach color and her distinctive shapely form.
Iconic Heroine of the Collection
Whilst her fragrance is elusive, her elegant beauty will ensure she remains our iconic heroine of the collection and the ultimate, classic rose. She has a classic shapely form and a full-cupped heart. The deep-cupped bloom counts around ninety romantic peach and apricot colors.
Rose Juliet Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight