Rose Juliet’s distinctive voluminous petals ombré beautifully from soft peach to warm apricot. She has a classic shapely form and a full-cupped heart. An iconic heroine. The deep-cupped bloom counts around ninety romantic peach and apricot colors.
Rose Leonora stands out not only for its looks. The fragrance is very mild, yet gives a hint of tea.
Rose Juliet Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight