About Rose Opala
A beautiful and versatile pink rose.
This pink rose is soft and bright all at once. It's both soft and creamy and bright at the same time with a velvety texture.
Beautiful and Versatile
Rose Opala has a large head size and attractive shape. A beautiful and versatile pink rose that fits great into bridal work but is just as special for celebrating Mother's Day.
Rose Opala Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight