About Rose Red Bentley
Very long stems and vibrant red petals with a catchy velvety red hue.
Rose Red Bentley
Rose Red Bentley features very long stems and vibrant red petals with a catchy velvety red hue.
Good Vase Life
This variety opens beautifully in the vase and also has a good vase life.
Rose Bentley Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight