About Chrysanthemum Ilonka
Creating beautiful interior settings with its cheerful personality, full green heart, and pure white petals
Chrysanthemum Ilonka is the powerhouse when it comes to pure white chrysanthemums. A flower that will draw attention, wherever you go. Fun to look at, fun to style with. Lovely!
The single-flowered Ilonka is perfect for creating beautiful interior settings with its cheerful personality, full green heart, and pure white petals. The Ilonka will fit any style and is ready to brighten up all your bouquets. If You Want Perfect White Flowers, Go Ilonka!
Chrysanthemum Ilonka Care Tips
- Use a clean vase and fresh tap water
- Add liquid or powdered flower food
- Cut 3 – 5 cm from the stem using a clean knife or secateurs
- Make sure there are no leaves in the water
- Chrysanthemums, like all cut flowers, are sensitive to draughts and direct heat
- Don’t place the chrysanthemums next to ripening fruit or vegetables. The ethylene produced by the fruit and vegetables makes the flowers die earlier
- Top up the vase with fresh tap water
- Refresh the water every few days when it gets cloudy