About Lily Master
A romantic lady in al its beauty and tenderness.
You can recognize the Lily Master by its pink exterior and a light green heart that contrasts with the pink, making this lily one of a kind. It is a special work of art.
Never Out of Style
There's something about that elegant pink that will never go out of style. The Lily Master is a romantic lady in al its beauty and tenderness.
Lily Master Care Tips
- Always use a clean vase (do not use metal or antique crystal vases) and fresh COLD tap water
- Add flower food: following the instruction on the back of the pack regarding the volume of water
- Cut at least 2 cm off the stem, yet 5-10 cm is better
- Cut the stems with a sharp, clean knife or secateurs at an angle to prevent damaging and flattening of the stem
- Remove lower leaves which otherwise will be in the vase water
- Be careful where you place your (mono) bouquet: flowers don’t like draughts, direct sunlight, proximity to a heater, smoke, or the ethylene gasses of ripening fruits!
- Top up with fresh water and the same flower food when the water has decreased to about 1/3 of the height of the vase