About Limonium Scarlet Diamond
Has a delicate sweet smell.
Limonium Scarlet Diamond
Limonium is an excellent cut flower with a long vase life. The petals look a bit like paper. This beautiful branching variety is full of small flowers in yellow and white shades. The fine branch structure and fragile flowers give it an exclusive, delicate, and playful appearance. In the 1980s this flower was often used in dry bouquets. A trend that is now back again.
The name Limonium comes from Leimon (Greek) and means meadow. Originally, the plant grows mainly by the sea, in a salty meadow. Limonium has a delicate sweet smell.
Limonium Care Tips
To ensure the longevity of your Limonium Altaic Shooting Star cut flowers, follow these simple care tips:
- Upon receiving your flowers, trim the stems at a 45-degree angle to encourage water absorption and remove any foliage that may be submerged in water.
- Keep your flowers hydrated by providing fresh water daily and trimming their stems again every two to three days. This will help the flowers absorb water more efficiently.
- Be sure to change the water every two to three days to prevent bacterial growth
- Place your arrangement in a cool, well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight, heat sources, and drafts to prevent premature wilting.
- Additionally, using a commercial flower food or a homemade solution of sugar and vinegar can help maintain the vibrancy and freshness of your Limoniums.
- With proper care, you can revel in the captivating beauty of these alluring flowers for weeks on end.