Rose Madam Red
Madam Red is a blood-red rose, a true class of its own. It's a great rose for special days with your loved ones, like Valentine's Day.
Great Production Numbers
Most rose varieties start increasing in production after the 3rd or even 4th flush. However, for Madam Red, you get good numbers from the 1st flush!
Rose Care Tips
- Use a clean vase
- Flower food improves the life of your flowers significantly, and prevents the necks from bending
- Cut a few centimeters off the stem at an angle to open the veins for absorbing water
- Remove only the foliage at the bottom up to the point where the stem is in the water
- Refill the water when it gets 'cloudy'
- Keep the vase away from vegetables and fruits, because the ethylene gas produced by these will damage your flowers
- Take dying flowers out, so they won't infect the others
- Keep your flowers away from high temperatures and direct sunlight